The Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) is a Department of Transportation agency that requires their commercial drivers and employers to follow drug and alcohol testing rules and procedures. Drivers that fall under FMCSA litigation include:
- Any CDL driver licensed to operate commercial vehicles on public roads
- Those applying for CDL truck driving jobs
- Inter- and intrastate motor carriers
- Federal, State, and local governments
- Faith-based and Civic organizations
Regulations require drivers to be tested for the following classes of substances: marijuana, cocaine, opiates, amphetamines and methamphetamines, and phencyclidine. Testing is to be conducted prior to employment, after an accident, upon reasonable cause or return to duty, or randomly.
MRO Express can provide the FMCSA with expert Medical Review Officers to provide accurate interpretations of the following drug tests:
- Respirator Exams (Reviewed in 24hrs)
- Lead (Reviewed in 24hrs)
At MRO Express, we’re proud to supply the FMSCA with a fast, efficient analysis of a variety of drug tests!